Dartmouth High School

Grads: Attending University/College OUTSIDE OF NS this fall?

Sign up to have your final transcript sent by the school:
Deadline is June 25th!!
(Students attending within NS do not have to sign up, as NS Universities and Colleges can acquire your transcript via the Dept of Education if you've provided them your provincial ID number, or you can send them a final transcript that will be in your grad envelope along with your diploma later this month.)